With the growth in this digital era, most of the companies tend to offer chat application to their budding customers, as everyone is becoming more and more dependent upon virtual interaction day by day. Moreover, companies opt for live support software, as it is an essential tool for all the sizes and types of organizations in order to improve the online sale. It is one of the premium ways by which companies can even improve customer services. By allowing the online site visitor to interact with the agent, it helps in finding the fruitful solution to all the problems.
It is one of the standard channels for effectual communication between the organization and clients. We can easily install this software on the website. Companies can use the live support software for tracking down the visitors, while they are chatting with a representative of your company. There are n numbers of advantages and benefits of having the live software. It is one of the low-cost investments and this software assists you gain access to live chat within half an hour following the installation process. Very low expenditure and multiple chatting which enhances the agent’s productivity, these are some of its greatest advantages.
Do you know that 73% of the customers find live chat to be the most satisfying tool of communication, whereas 63% of customers are more likely to return to a site that offers chat service. 42% of the customer’s selected live chats as their preferred method of giving contact information, greater than any other lead generation method.
Reasons why live chat is preferred-
1. 79% of customers get satisfying answers to their questions.
2. 51% customers use live chat because they can perform various tasks.
3. 46% of the clients find it as an effective way of communication.
4. 29% think that live chat gives better information than email.
5. 22% customers do not like taking on the phone.
6. 21% people can chat while they are at their workstation.
7. 15% people think that they get unexpected information than call.
Here are 5 suggestions for using live chat software programs-
1. Keep it as short as possible- Customers hate reading large pieces of text when they need specific information about work. A key trait of a good communication is brevity in content, as it is vital to keep the text simple and to the point. It will not only save the time of a customer, but agents can even give appropriate time to the other customer. Though all the unnecessary information will be eliminated, the clarity of the message will increase immediately. It will even help the customer to understand things in a better way.
2. Optimistic tone- While communicating in a business context, it is vital to have a positive tone, even if the message is negative. It is essential that agents should maintain a certain sense of politeness, especially while chatting with a senior. One should use positive form of the sentence instead of using negative words. Rather than focusing on the trouble, it is suggested to look after a better solution or action.
3. Do greet the person- Greeting a person is an old age tradition that is followed by all the people. The use of different forms of greeting while chatting in a professional environment is as essential as saying “goodbye” to the co-worker. It is suggested that agents should not sound cheesy; rather just begin the chat with a good morning and good evening text.
It is a perfect way of booting the relationship with the customer in less time. Also, it helps in knowing when a conversation has begun and when it has ended. Moreover, customers would feel welcomed and loved. It is a right way of generating positivity and increasing the number of leads.
4. Knowing the important points- Thought the conversation is happening virtually; still it might be possible that a person may miss out some important points. This happens because customers do not come online at the same time. So it is suggested that agents can highlight the important points within the text. They can do it by changing the font style to bold, or simply underlining the keywords.
It is one of the most effective ways by which we can easily differentiate the important facts from the unimportant ones. Moreover, it helps is a right way to collect all the relevant information about the customer. It will also boost the aesthetic look of the message.
5. Spacing- It Is suggested that all the words should have space in between so that customers can understand it properly. If the live chat agents try to type too many words altogether, it can create a lot of confusion and chaos among the people who are reading your text. So it is essential to group the content into a paragraph and write correct things in it.
The benefit of using to space is that, it can give tidy look to the message and can help in organizing the ideas into a more comprehensive format. A tidy message leaves a better impression on the customer, as they will be able to read all the information that is mentioned in the content.
At the time of ending the conversation, it is suggested to add conclusion so that customers can leave chat with complete satisfaction. One can add various paragraphs depending on the topics and the information that they wish to share with the budding customer.
Live chat provides the best way to explore your business in less time and takes your firm towards a new level of success. For instance, the website of DeskMoz provides the live chat solution so as to satisfy the customer round the clock. They even offer the software of live chats to fulfill the purpose of B2B business and B2C business. They hire trained and skilled agents that perform their duty accurately. They offer live chat solution according to the demand of the business and layout of the website.