Live Chat Online- Get Instant Website Traffic Through Effective Marketing Strategy
Business operating on a small scale requires effective marketing strategy just as much as a well-established company does. If a company is looking to add new customers to their list and retain previous customers, adding the services of live chat online is an easy and quick way to get it done. Running a business demands a good marketing strategy that not only adds value but also accelerates the growth and expansion of business in a number of different ways. Earlier, people used to communicate through phone calls and fax, but as technology has progressed in the past few years, the way people communicate and exchange information nowadays have totally transformed. From sending texts to voice notes, and images to video everything is done digitally. Computer, laptops, tabs, and phone screens are the medium through which a company establishes a connection and reaches out to their respective target audience.
In order for the business to flourish, the company should be willing to take risks. The company should be able to focus on its customer and handle them with patience. A good marketing strategy is not just about promoting goods, and services in the market, it is about the ability to make decisions by keeping in mind both short and long-term goals. The company can utilize the services of live chat to find out what they should do to improve.
According to a survey done by Bold software, 63% of the chatters were satisfied enough to return to the e-commerce website, and 62% of the chatters were likely to purchase from the site. While 38% of the online visitors said to make their purchase because of the chat session.
The modern online business is done through websites for the following reasons-
- Establish a brand.
- Getting loyal customers.
- Creating marketing plans.
- Implement Build the company’s image.
- Implement new marketing strategies.
- Connect with the potential customer.
- To engage with the existing customer.
- Providing excellent customer services.
- Connecting with clients all over the world.
Live customer services are mostly associated with catering to the needs and wants of the customers, but it is also an effective tool for sales and marketing. It is a way to increase lead generation which is the technique used to create consumer interest or inquiry into products and services offered by a company. Building an online website is not enough, if the company is unable to drive online traffic. It can be challenging to continuously look for a new way to attract new online visitors every day.
Here is why the companies and business organizations should opt for the services of live chat online–
- Data collection- Through the live chat services, it becomes easy for a company to get detailed reports, transcripts and the online chats held between the customer care executive and client. Reviewing the conversation and analyzing the feedback left by the customers helps a company to derive insights and collect unique user data.
- Developing an understanding- Online live chat is a good way for a company to find out what a customer thinks about their brand as a whole including what exactly a customer requires? What does a customer expect from a company? With the help of FAQs, feedback, complaint section on the website, the company can serve their clients in a more efficient manner.
- Lead generation- If a company knows how to use every piece of conversation to build the business, they can learn various new techniques to engage with the customers.
- Product marketing- There is no point in launching a new product or service in the market if the customer is unaware of it. What does the customer think about the product? How satisfied is the customer with the product? Marketing is involved in every stage of long term success.
- Solutions- Live chat services help a company to address the issues and get answers directly from the customer’s mouth. It helps to generate awareness and focus on the concern raised by the customers. Resolving the issue and providing an appropriate solution is the prime motive of customer care.
- Search engine optimization- The online customer care services help the company to collect relevant data, facts, and figures which can be used to drive traffic to the online website. With the help of frequently asked questions and topics on Google, the chances of online visibility increases. This way, every time a customer types something even remotely related to the company, he or she is directed to its online website. It improves the rank of the company and increases the chances of online visitors stumbling on to their page.
- Customer relationship- The live chat service is a marketing strategy used to interact with the customer and make them feel valued. If a customer feels well treated, they will remain loyal to the particular brand and will return the next time to shop online.Online chat service acts as a bridge between the individual customer and customer care expert. The online chat agents can access the users’ database safe and securely. The probability of a customer buying a product from the online store increases if he or she is using the service of live chat and get a solution in real-time. According to Intercom (live chat service provider), website visitors are 82% more likely to convert to customers if they have used live chat first. Also, their accounts are worth 13% more than those where the business didn’t have the option of chat online before sign up. This data shows how important is to integrate live chat plugin to a company’s website. Convincing the customers that they need to buy a particular product or service can be easily done through live chat. Using the live chat services helps a company to generate website traffic. There are many live chat service providers such as DeskMoz that provide chat support on trial basis. With the easy sign-up process, an individual can access all the features of live chat services without having to pay for it.